On Saturday, June 11, 2022 SouthWest Urology will sponsor a no-charge prostate cancer screening on site from 9 a.m. to noon. This screening will be open to the public in effort to promote early detection of prostate cancer.
The no-charge prostate cancer screening is available to anyone who is not a recent patient at SouthWest Urology (has not been seen at the clinic within the past three years). No appointment is needed, walk-ins are welcome.
“The first step to cancer prevention is awareness. SouthWest Urology is hoping to bring in concerned community members for a prostate evaluations and help those in need get in touch with urologists.”
-David Turk, MD, urologist at SouthWest Urology
6900 Pearl Road
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
June 11, 2022
9 a.m. to noon
Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer among American men. One in seven men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime. Understanding the signs of prostate cancer and taking advantage of our no-charge screening events helps participants catch prostate cancer in its early stages and significantly increases survivorship.
Additional Information: Those interested in participating in the no-charge prostate cancer screening can come to Southwest Urology on Saturday, June 11 anytime between 9 a.m. and noon. No appointments are necessary, this is a first-come-first-serve event.
With questions regarding the prostate screening event, please contact:
See How We Treat Prostate Cancer
No two situations are the same. That’s why our caring team of experts are here to provide you with a custom-tailored treatment plan that is unique to your diagnosis, tumor size, location and involvement. Click on the button below to learn more.
Why Choose Us?
- Twelve highly trained, collaborative urological specialists all taking new patients
- Four locations across the northern Ohio region
- Consultation appointments scheduled within 5-7 days of referral
- One-stop office for a wide range of urological conditions for both males and females
- In-office lab testing and imaging
- In-office medication dispensary
- Comprehensive cancer care including kidney, ureter, bladder, prostate, and testicular cancers
- Clinical navigation for BPH, Overactive Bladder and Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Trials
- We accept most insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid, and VA